Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's almost the end...

First off, I want to say Happy Mother's Day everyone!:) Hope you got to spend time with your mom or grandma because I did.

Oh my, there's only 3 weeks of the ninth grade left. The last week doesn't really matter though, so it's technically two:)

Lagoon Day is going to be amazing:) I'm planning on riding on at least half of the rides. I'm such a chicken when it comes to roller coasters XD I'm still not sure on whether I'm going to the dance or not. Dances are kind of pointless. I will have to ask around and see.

Thinking about this year makes me want to cry. I feel like I could've made it better. There isn't any special moments that come to mind when I think about it. I'm so mad at myself! Ugh.

The class picture is on Tuesday. Pray for good weather! It would suck to have in the gym like last year.

I'm in love with this one song right now! Listen to it!


<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YmWETnxHnjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's a good theme song for ninth grade. Dang, I should've have done it for my life soundtrack. (It would make sense if you were in Thompson's)

I'm going to make a Survival Guide for the Future like I did a few weeks ago.

To The Freshman:

Welcome to Ninth Grade! This is it! I hope you have a good attitude because you no one is going to tell you if you're right or wrong here. No one cares. You are on your own. Don't worry though, it gets better:) I promise. I will give you a little heads up on what to expect.

Math: Depending on what you have, you can just scroll down to what class you have. You can trust me. I've taken all three.

Algebra: This class can get confusing. It moves really fast. One day you will be graphing on a line while the next on a graph. Just look at the instructions at the beginning at each section. It explains a lot. It would be smart to go to morning tutoring if you need help.

Geometry: Take it seriously. I know what you're thinking: "When I'm I going to use this in my life?" You're going to use it in math class, so mind as well learn it:) I know angles, sides, and circles will get your brain fried, but go online and use YOUTUBE.

Algebra 2 Honors: Oh my heck, by far the worst math I've ever taken. This class is so HARD. I don't understand how people know everything so quickly. This class is definitely full blown nerd attack. GET HELP if you don't understand it from the beginning. Switch into Mrs. Corry's homeroom if you have to. Don't fall behind.

Science:

Biology: If Mr. Erickson is teaching it, I wouldn't stress about it. Just get all of your assignments done on time.

Earth Systems: I don't know actually. I know our teacher is retiring, so you're just going to have to see for yourself. Mmm. Maybe you can look online?

English:

I think I'm going to be writing some sort of  Letter to the Future specifically for that class so good luck on finding it! I'll be sure to write Pink Lady on it:)

Geography;

Van Vleet and Carter are on two different ends of the spectrum. Van Vleet is your sweet aunt that lets you do whatever you want, but still has ground rules in the house. Carter is your crazy, hippie grandpa that tours you around his collection of who-knows-what. Be cautious of what's happening.

That's pretty much it. Best of luck:)

-Pink Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment