I'm back!
Hello! Things have things really changed since I last logged on! I'm surprised at how silly I was just one year ago. Blogger is the new thing for me, as Facebook, tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter are getting a little too overwhelming. I am determined to become blogger famous. Cheers to Spring Break, and cheers to more opportunities to come.
First off, you may ask, "Pink Lady? How in the heck are you going to get blogger famous?" I honestly have no clue. I can tell you my sources of inspiration though! Bloggers such as Hailey Devine, and youtubers such as macbarbie07 and missglammorazi have truly gotten me addicted to blogging. They are amazing. I guess I'll find a way...through other social networking sites? Haha, what a hypocrite I am! I cannot believe it.
Hope everything is well and I hope to blog soon.
Until then,
Pink Lady.
Friday, March 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment